Our services company set up and Japanese visa
We could offer a total services include company set up, getting Japanese
visa status and business licenseｓ. We have 10 years setting up and visa
experiences from foreigners.
★To set up comany limited, the
flow is as belows.
Make articles incorporation
Register the company 1-2 weeks
Begining business notice to tax office
Entering to social insurance
★Next, you need to take visa status if
you want to work in Japan. There are 27 visa status in Japan.
★You need to take business licenses in some industries. It depends on your
business, such as secondhand, transportation, construction , liquor and
real estate industries.
★What’s highly skilled foreign professionals
Under the point based
system, foreign nationals recognized as Highly skilled foreign professionals
will be preferential immigration trearment as below.
- Grant of the 5years period of stay.
- Permission for the parents to accompany: conditions:over 8million yen salary
- Permission for a domestic worker to accompany :conditions:over 10 million yen salary
- Easing of requirements to permanent residence
Please see the details point system: Leaflet
of Immigration bureau of Japan.
★The Immigration Law amended on 1 April 2015. ４Big changes are as folloews,
- ①Create new visa status high skilled professinals
- High skilled professinals１relax its conditions of annual salary for parents and domestic servant
- High skilled professinals１can change 2 after 3 years.
- High skilled professinal 2 can stay Japan forever and relax its restriction of work.
- ②Investor involves not only foreign conpanies but Japanese companies.
- ③Engineer and Specialist in Humanities are merged.
- ④College Student involves elementary and Junior high school.
2014/8 I had a lecture about Visa status in Japan and 119 members attended it.Thanks for coming.
Feel free to contact us who is thinking below things
- We’d like to employ foreigners, or I’d like to marriage foreigners.
- I’d like to invest Japan or set up affiliate company. And ask to gain visa status and account.
- I’d like to be natinalization.
- My visa application was non recognitiion.
- We’d like to invest Myanmar.
- I’d like to get American Visa to go to Hawaii for sightseeing.
- I’d like to search iheritors
We, Gyoseishoshi Lawyers support all of these problems with a lot of experiences.
Our clients ask us from thir first applicaions till to get PR.
We promise to establish a sincere relationship with you.
To check the Gyoseishoshi Lawyers →https://www.gyosei.or.jp/members/search/index.php
Feel free to contact us
Director Takako Takeda’s ProFile
Ochanomizu University Literature-Education Department Graduation
2004- Takeda Immigration Office Director
2006- Shinagawa Ward Office consultee
Immigration Law Practical Forum
Household Registration Procedure Association
International Practical Association
|Even when she is busy, she always take time for me and hear my talk
sincerely,so I trust in her.
I could introduce her with confidence.
|Her mail is easy to understand and very helpful. We appriciate she always answers our call fainly.||She is quick at work.
She does right decision.
I rely on her.
|Singapore Mr.L||Rumania Ms.A|
|As she takes her task very speedy and reliable, I entrsut my visa application to her without any hesitation.
She is helpful with proper advise and detailed response.
|My visa application was difficult and I was looking for a very good immigration solicitor . A friend of mine recommended miss Takeda because she is very experienced . From the moment I met her she was very friendly and kind . She is very professional and she easily found a solution for my visa application .
She is very efficient , she replies to all emails and phone calls no matter the time and she is always trying to help . I trusted her and I knew that with her help I will be able to get a residence card in Japan .
I am very grateful to her and happy that she managed to get my investor visa . I recommend her to everyone who has difficulties with their visa applications .